Tall Poppy Therapy is back in session, taking online bookings for In-Clinic and Telehealth Physiotherapy.
Please note changes in physiotherapy fees, effective September 14, 2021.
Tall Poppy Therapy is Vicki Powell’s physiotherapy clinic, located in Pemberton; the heart of Sea to Sky country.
Covid-19 Response and Modification
Tall Poppy is back taking online bookings for both Telehealth online consultations and In-Clinic treatments. Online booking is the preferred method for making an appointment. See you soon.
What to expect:
- The same empathetic caring environment and evidence-based informed treatment Tall Poppy is known for
- A slightly more lean aesthetic
- Hands free gate opening – back into it and push, saloon style
- Hand sanitizer station in the clinic
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Maintaining 2 m social distancing during treatments as much as possible
- Please bring and wear your own mask
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols adopted
- Using touchless payment options – please ensure we have your credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Visa Debit) on file
- If we feel unwell, we will cancel and re-book you for an appointment at a later date
- Removing all non-essential materials – books, furniture, toys, etc. from the clinic space
How you can be safe:
- Please cancel if you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Runny Nose, Sore Throat, Trouble Breathing
- Please also reschedule if you have been in contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, or has traveled outside BC in the last 14 days
- Please note – cancellations due to COVID-19 concerns will not be charged a fee
- Arrive on time – if you are early, please reduce your exposure to others by waiting in your car
- Please wait outside the clinic door on the floor mark until we are able to start the session
- Wear or bring the necessary appropriate clothing to the appointmen. Try to avoid needing the washroom/change room at Tall Poppy Therapy
- Arrive on your own, and reduce as much as possible your baggage and gear you bring in to the clinic area
- Sanitize hands on entry to, and leaving, the clinic area
- Please bring your own clean mask