Please note the clinic will be closed for July and August 2021. To ensure continuity of care, we will no longer be accepting new patients as of May 17th. Please email Vicki if you have any questions or concerns regarding your physiotherapy.
Current patients can still book online.
Vicki is looking forward to seeing you all after the summer.
Tall Poppy Therapy is Vicki Powell’s physiotherapy clinic, located in Pemberton; the heart of Sea to Sky country.
Covid-19 Response and Modification
Tall Poppy is back taking online bookings for both Telehealth online consultations and In-Clinic treatments. Online booking is the preferred method for making an appointment. See you soon.
What to expect:
- The same empathetic caring environment and evidence-based informed treatment Tall Poppy is known for
- A slightly more lean aesthetic
- Hands free gate opening – back into it and push, saloon style
- Hand sanitizer station in the clinic
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Maintaining 2 m social distancing during treatments as much as possible
- Please bring and wear your own mask
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols adopted
- Using touchless payment options – please ensure we have your credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Visa Debit) on file
- If we feel unwell, we will cancel and re-book you for an appointment at a later date
- Removing all non-essential materials – books, furniture, toys, etc. from the clinic space
How you can be safe:
- Please cancel if you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Runny Nose, Sore Throat, Trouble Breathing
- Please also reschedule if you have been in contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, or has traveled outside BC in the last 14 days
- Please note – cancellations due to COVID-19 concerns will not be charged a fee
- Arrive on time – if you are early, please reduce your exposure to others by waiting in your car
- Please wait outside the clinic door on the floor mark until we are able to start the session
- Wear or bring the necessary appropriate clothing to the appointmen. Try to avoid needing the washroom/change room at Tall Poppy Therapy
- Arrive on your own, and reduce as much as possible your baggage and gear you bring in to the clinic area
- Sanitize hands on entry to, and leaving, the clinic area
- Please bring your own clean mask